Saturday 9 April 2011

Fail to plan is plan to fail

This week trouble to me.  Lot of work to do,assignment, class and the important thing is I need to make interview preparation.
This week I will attend the interview session at NAZA Gurun...
I am so excited.  So I have plan very well for this interview, very detail planing.
 I hope I can do it..but I have a big problem...my friend will be my interviewer...
maybe for other this is a good situation and the interview session will give you the opportunity. 
But for me NOT!
my friend will not be my opportunity....I know him very well.. I cannot face to face like this...so scaryyyy
But for me I cannot give up..even my self motivation goes down..I need to take this as my challenge...so I make a plan...
I had refer the one book about "How to get your first Job" by Omar Ariff..this book is very good to fresh graduate and also the person who want to attend the interview session..this is because 90% the question ask in interview session have in this book...so we will not shock and blur if our interviewer ask the question to us because we had the answer in our mine.Even my English worst I still can answer their question very confidently...but this is previous interview...but..my plan for this interview is not running like what I want..I am not confident..this book cannot help me...
but never mind I will not give up. I will attend for this interview..But I got something for this interview..is not just our plan but it also motivation and confident.  planing will not help you if you don't have motivation and confident......


1 comment: