Saturday 2 April 2011

just to think

JUST TO THINK

For a long time I did not update my blog...I have no idea to write down..Maybe I need to write in English..With poor grammar..Poor vocabulary...So as the result i am very laziness to write and update my blog..hehehe..Sorry prof.  But if I can write in mlay i think the situation still same..Because I don’t like to write and publish it...at the main point I don’t have the interesting and bombastic idea to write...
But today I have a true story to share with all my friends.  I hope my story can give lesson to us...
Few days ago my mom calls me and told me about my neighbor.  My mom told me...their daughter (my neighbor daughter) just married without their permission and she not informs to her mom about her plan. When their parent know about this news everybody had shock...can you imagine...you send your daughter or your son to study and finally she /he told you he/she has married...but  this is just beginning..I just want to story about my best friend..Actually I have many best friends...Her sister is my best friends..She like my sister although we are in same age..Because I’m very respect with her..She sacrificed her future to work and give the way to her brother and sister to study at university..I know she also can go to university but she refuse it.  When her sister married without their permission she cannot accept it because she had told me why her sister can do like this..She has work hard to make sure all her sister and brother can study without think the money problem.  She very disappointed with her sister.
After she told me..I’m just thinking about all my sister and my brother who are still studying at university no matter their study in what university..why the some of them cannot be grateful and realize the sacrificed had make by their mom and dad for them..our parent are work hard to make us comfortable and not show their problem to us...their always ask us how about our study, are we happy here and told them if our pocket money are running out......but what actually we do when we at university??  Far away from home and the important thing we far away from our parents....
We’re free here..We use this chance to hang out with our friends, go to holiday..Buy the expensive thing and sometime is not important to us..For the example, buy MP4, i-pod, i-phone and camera,  I don’t think it is important..We buy the thing just to show we can by or to be up to date person.......Give the expensive present to our BF and GF..We are very happier here...we live in luxury life here..But at the end ....when all money are running out....what happen to us...       

1 comment: